Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cutting Out & Pruning

If you are reading this, you are part of a select few people that I am going to allow to read my thoughts on this blog and hopefully give words of encouragement or words of exhortation (when needed) from here on out. I value each of you as my friends & really you guys are closer than family so I hope that you will accept the challenge -- because I know it will help me in the long run.

For those of you that are new, this is my blog! I started writing off and on again about a year ago & hope to utilize more of the webspace that I have been given moving forward. My reasons for going private vary but primarily because I have noticed lately that I have some things that are weighing pretty heavy on my heart that I have wanted to write or talk to you all about... but didn't feel like sharing with the world!

So there you have it. If you would like to be removed from my list, please let me know. There will be no hard feelings and I totally understand since this is a responsibility that I have asked you to take on by reading and holding me accountable to a few things.

"A journey of a thousand miles, begins with the first step" -- Confucius

1 comment:

Izzi said...

ah i am so glad you picked me as a friend, i know i dont always have the best advice or points of view, But i'll always be there for you! hey it rhymes ;P Luv you Nilla!!